The OGP Support Unit developed the new OGP National Handbook: Rules and Guidance for Participants
In 2021 Support Unit updated the OGP handbook which provides crisp and clear information about all things OGP for participating countries, including:
- Description of roles and responsibilities of domestic actors;
- Action plan cycles with updated calendars,
- Rules about delays and extensions,
- Advice on how to manage electoral/transitional processes, and
- General guidance on how to develop an action plan and Self-Assessment Reports.
Additional information is awailable here: https://bit.ly/3z9u6HJ