OGP-Armenia National Action Plan 2012-2013
OGP-Armenia's First National Action Plan was approved in 2012. It was presented at the State and Legal Ministerial Committee's meeting, on April 5, 2012: the Government's Protocol Decision on approving the National Action Plan of the Republic of Armenia within the framework of the Open Government Partnership Initiative. The main provisions of the program were aimed at improving the efficiency, transparency, and accountability of the public administration system in Armenia.
The Open Government Partnership-Armenia National Action Plan was officially presented to the international community in 2012, during the OGP High-Level Annual Conference in Brazil (the capital of Brazil), which held on April 17-18. It was presented at the session dedicated to the countries of the South Caucasus by Deputy Foreign Minister Ashot Hovakimyan and Liana Doydoyan - an expert from Freedom of Information Center.
- pdf Բաց կառավարման գործընկերություն-Հայաստան 2012-2013թթ.
- pdf Open Government Partnership-Armenia 2012-2013
- pdf ՀՀ կառավարության ինքնագնահատման զեկույց ԲԿԳ-Հայաստան 2012-2013թթ. ծրագրի
- pdf Government's OGP-Armenia 2012-2013 Self Assessment Report
- pdf ԱՄՀ զեկույց ԲԿԳ-Հայաստան 2012-2013թթ. ծրագրի
- pdf IRM report on OGP-Armenia 2012-2013 NAP